January 18 – April 7 2019
Are you looking to develop or deepen your personal practice? Are you curious or ready to teach
yoga? Whether you are passionate about teaching and/or seeking a lifestyle that influences
your health and happiness, let Ananda5 teachers Chastity and Morgan guide you!
The Ananda5 training focuses on Vinyasa and Yin yoga. The unique and transformational
program will cover topics including:
- philosophy & history of yoga
- language (Sanskrit)
- proper alignment (intensifications & modifications, adjustments & assists)
- teaching special populations (kids, prenatal, geriatric, common injuries)
- pranayama & meditation
- subtle body (Chakras, meridians)
- Ayurveda (Dosha testing, self-care, nutrition)
- business & ethics of yoga (marketing/how to use social media as an effective tool)
Chastity and Morgan will provide a safe, supportive environment to ensure you build a strong,
knowledgeable foundation as a practitioner and leave confident in your ability to teach a yoga
class (if that’s what you choose to do). We want you to leave with a deeper understanding of
not only yoga, but yourself.
This training is open to all-levels, however a regular yoga (asana) practice will ensure you get
the most out of the training. We recommend having practiced for a minimum of 6-12 months
prior to the start of training. If you have been practicing less than six months, instructor
permission is required.
Ananda5 Yoga Teacher Training Pricing
1) Early bird discount #1. Pay in full by 10/18/18: $2,250 + tax
2) Early bird discount #2. Pay in full by 12/18/18: $2,400 + tax
3) Pay in full by January 11, 2019: $2,500 + tax
4) Payment plan: $2,750 + tax (Four payments of $625 (one in January, February, March, and April))
***ALL PRICES INCLUDE $250 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT***
-Initial deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
-If full or partial payment is made but student cancels before December 18, 2018, he/she
will get a 100% refund.
-If full or partial payment is made but student cancels between December 18, 2018 –
January 3, 2019, he/she will get a 50% refund.
-If full or partial payment is made but student cancels January 4, 2019 or after, he/she
will get a 25% refund.
Ananda5 Yoga Weekly Schedule
View Weekly Schedule
Saturdays 9am-6pm (*12-1pm lunch break)
Sundays 9am-5pm (*12-1pm lunch break)
-180 contact hours
-20 non-contact hours
-10 weekends total
-18 contact hours/weekend
Upcoming FREE Team-taught Vinyasa/Yin Class and Q&A Session
Friday, October 12, 2018 from 6-8pm