We are full for the summer!
For more information, please contact the front desk at 509-943-8416
2017 Camp Dates
June 12 – August 28
Come join the FUN! The most exciting summer camp offered in the Tri-Cities! Kids will have a blast participating in a variety of activities while learning sportsmanship, teamwork and leadership skills!
Health, fitness and fun for 5-13 year olds! Our Campers will have fun participating in a variety of activities including:
- swimming at Pelican Bay Water Play
- guest speakers
- health and nutrition
- gym games
- rockwall climbing
- arts and crafts
- weekly field trips
- and so much more
Camp Hours are 6:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Our camp counselors are excellent at making things fun and exciting while maintaining a safe environment.
Please contact Judy Leonard, email@example.com, or 509-943-8416 for more information.
The following agenda is subject to change at any time. Time frames are approximate and adjust based on the day and scheduled activity. Listed activities are scheduled, but not guaranteed for any specific day. We will do our best to be consistent with what is planned. Please wear sturdy shoes each day as many of our activities involve a lot of movement. Personal electronics may only be used during free time. All other times they are required to be put away.
CBRC is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items.
Sample Daily Agenda
- 6:30 am Camp Opens; Supervised Free time (Personal electronics allowed)
- 8:30 -9:30 Racquetball, Rockwall Climbing, or Arts & Crafts
- 9:30 -12:30 Field Trip/Lunch (No personal electronics allowed)
- 12:30 -1:45 Quiet Time/Movie (No personal electronics allowed)
- 1:45 -3:15 Swimming – Pelican Bay
- 3:15 -3:30 Change from swim
- 3:30 – 4:00 Snack – Deli
- 4:00-5:30 Supervised Free Time (Personal electronics allowed)
Daily Member Non-Member
Per Camper *$45.00 *$55.00
Weekly Member Non-Member
Per Camper *$180.00 *$220.00
*Washington Sales tax applies to camp & lunch fees
**Camp Shirts are required for all campers. T-shirts are available for $12 per camper.
Registration & Waiver packet must be filled out for each camper o the first day of camp!
Lunches available for $7.00+tax
- Non-member accounts must have a credit card on file
- Waiver Packet (One per camper; please email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Summer Camp Schedule 2017 Revised June 2017