A Native of the PNW, Will grew up in Vancouver, WA. Besides being a self-admitted foodie really enjoys promoting the sport of tennis too new people. His goal is to grow the sport through grass roots programs in the Tri-Cities by working with the USTA and the Mid Columbia Tennis Association. Will specializes in working with High Performance Juniors, but really loves teaching the sport to all ages and skill levels that want to learn. He received a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Washington State University in 2008.
- 2002-2004: Played for Spokane CC.
- #2nd Place at NWACC (1st Singles)
- #2nd Place at NWACC (1st Doubles)
- 2007: Coached the USTA Junior Team Tennis PNW 18 and under advanced to 3rd Place at Nationals
- 2005 – 2009: Worked at Vancouver Tennis Center
- 2011: CBRC hired will to be the Junior Development Tennis Professional
- 2012: PNW USPTA Assistant Tennis Professional of the Year.
- 2012: In November Will was hired to be the Director of Tennis at CBRC
Patti has been at CBRC for 20+ years and has been running the Sporthaus for 10+ years! Patti is a fixture in the tennis community and CBRC is proud to have her on our staff.
A USPTA Certified Tennis Instructor, Scott played high school tennis & Basketball while growing up in Portland Oregon. From 1994 – 1997 he played college tennis at the University of Idaho, and started his teaching career from 1998 – 2000 as the Graduate Assistant Coach at the University of Idaho. Scott joined CBRC June 2013 and has been an excellent fit.
- Other tennis teaching experience at the Irvington Tennis Club and the Lake Oswego Tennis Club in Oregon, as well as, Mint Valley Racquet Club in Washington.
- 2003 – 2013 Boy’s & Girl’s High School Coach at Bayport High School (Wisconsin)
- 2011 – 2013 Head Men’s & Women’s Tennis Coach at Ripon College (Division III)
- 2009 – 2012 Tennis Teaching Professional at Green Bay Tennis Center
- 2008 – 2011 Head Women’s Tennis Coach at UW-Green Bay (Division I)
- 2006 – 2008 Assistant Men’s Tennis Coach at UW-Green Bay
- 14 & Under Jr. Davis Cup Coach – Wisconsin Section for 3 year
- USPTA Certified
- RPT – European Registry of Tennis Professional
Certified Stringing Professional