Find information about the United States Tennis Association, sign-up for USTA league play, USTA league and sanctioned tournament schedules, renew membership, etc.
Information about the Pacific Northwest section of the USTA.
Sporthaus & CBRC have a joint racquet demo program. Please see the tennis department for more information regarding the right racquet for you!
TENNIS COURT RESERVATION RULES
- An Individual Membership may have ONLY ONE reservation on the books at any one time.
- A Couple or Family Membership may have only two reservations on the books at the same time, so long as they are using a different family member’s name.
- Reservations may be made up to four (4) days in advance. That makes a total of five days on the books, the present day and the following four. Times become available at 7AM online and 7:30AM by phone on the day you can make the reservation. For example, reservations can be made for anytime Friday after 7AM online and 7:30AM by phone on Monday. The next reservation can be made after the starting time of the current reservation on the books.
- Back-to-back reservations will not be allowed except in cases where there is an open court after the initial reservation is completed. All players on a reservation can not make another reservation immediately before or after.
- Same-day reservations can be made if courts are available.
- Call the Front Desk to make a same-day back-to-back reservation.
- Reservations on Courts 1 to 4 and outside Courts 7 and 8 are normally for 1 1/2 hours at set starting times. Courts 5 and 6 can be reserved for 1/2, 1 or 1 1/2 hours on the hour or half-hour as available.
- A person without a Full Club Membership is limited to playing tennis on a walk-on basis only and are subject to the $10 (Adults) $5.50 (Under 14) guest fee per person and are limited to playing 4 times a year.
- Reservations may be made on-line through a member’s user account, in person, or by phone. Someone on the membership reservation must be on the court during the assigned reservation period.
- All players participating must check in at the Front Desk for their court reservation.
- Players must check in at the Front Desk for walk-on reservations.
- If there is a cancellation, players on the waiting list will be contacted in regard to the available court.