Find information about the United States Tennis Association, sign-up for USTA league play, USTA league and sanctioned tournament schedules, renew membership, etc.
USTA PNW new!
Information about the Pacific Northwest section of the USTA.
Sporthaus & CBRC have a joint racquet demo program. Please see the tennis department for more information regarding the right racquet for you!
TENNIS COURT RESERVATION RULES
- An Individual Membership may have ONLY ONE reservation on the books at any one time.
- A Couple or Family Membership may have only two reservations on the books at the same time, so long as they are using a different family member’s name.
- Reservations may be made up to four (4) days in advance. That makes a total of five days on the books, the present day and the following four. Times become available at 7AM on the day you can make the reservation. For example, reservations can be made for anytime Friday after 7AM on Monday. The next reservation can be made after the starting time of the current reservation on the books.
- Back-to-back reservations will not be allowed except in cases where there is an open court after the initial reservation is completed. All players on a reservation can not make another reservation immediately before or after.
- Same-day reservations can be made if courts are available.
- Call the Front Desk to make a same-day back-to-back reservation.
- Reservations on Courts 1 to 4 and outside Courts 7 and 8 are normally for 1 1/2 hours at set starting times. Courts 5 and 6 can be reserved for 1/2, 1 or 1 1/2 hours on the hour or half-hour as available.
- A person without a Full Club Membership is limited to playing tennis on a walk-on basis only and are subject to the $10 (Adults) $5.50 (Under 14) guest fee per person and are limited to playing 4 times a year.
- Reservations may be made on-line through a member’s user account, in person, or by phone. Someone on the membership reservation must be on the court during the assigned reservation period.
- All players participating must check in at the Front Desk for their court reservation.
- Players must check in at the Front Desk for walk-on reservations.
- If there is a cancellation, players on the waiting list will be contacted in regard to the available court.