CBRC Health & Wellness has a full-time Membership Services Representative position open that offers exciting and fulfilling career opportunities for those who thrive in a fast-paced, energizing environment. CBRC is where fitness, family, and community all come together. As a growth company with ambitious expansion plans, CBRC is looking for talented and motivated people who can grow with us and deliver best-in-class customer service on a scale not seen in the industry.
If you are a high-performing, outgoing, service-oriented individual looking for a chance to make a difference, you belong at CBRC Health & Wellness. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive wages, and a benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan with a generous company match of up to 4% of your compensation.
Membership Service Representatives will sell memberships by professionally and enthusiastically presenting the club’s features, benefits, services, programs, and fees to potential members in an honest, welcoming, and service-oriented manner. They will focus on building relationships with prospective and new members through outreach activities to generate and nurture new membership leads. Representatives will participate in local and community events to raise public awareness of the club. Representatives will be highly visible and approachable in the club, proactively ready to greet, meet, or help a member at any time.
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and workspace.
- Skilled at providing memorable tours in a warm, helpful, friendly, low-pressure way
- Sales skills with the ability to connect and sell to potential members of all ages and backgrounds
- Basic skills in MS Word and Excel, and at ease in learning and using new software
- Sales experience, including lead generation, lead nurturing and closing is a plus
- Successful experience in five-star hospitality or customer service positions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; great listening skills
- Comfortable communicating with prospective and new members
- Polished phone skills
- Checklists and to-do lists are kept up to date, with assignments completed on a timely basis
- Able to handle multiple and concurrent projects
- Workplace is well-organized and neat
- Able to work with minimal supervision; take initiative to get things done
- Must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Team player
- Positive outlook and demeanor
- Genuine and sincere
- True interest in helping others
- Skilled at rapport and relationship building
- High School diploma