At Columbia Basin Racquet Club, it is our mission to Inspire community, Create a sense a family and Enhance a life worth living.
Columbia Basin Racquet Club is now hiring for the following full-time position:
- Racquet Sports Director
We are currently seeking a high energy, hardworking, ambitious, strong programmer-promoter, grower of tennis, great personality, and passionate full-time Racquet Sports Director who is ready to lead in a dynamic tennis environment.
- College degree strongly preferred.
- Over 3-5 years of Head Professional or Tennis Director experience or high leadership drive and capabilities.
- USPTA and/or PTR Certified, high rating preferred.
- Level of Play 4.5+ or college play experience.
- Positive, engaging, honest, respectful, dedicated, and caring, with a sincere desire to provide a high level of personalized service. All the things you would expect in a successful professional.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. High professional skills.
We are seeking team members who are passionate about fitness, people and creating an exceptional member experience. We are looking for people willing to provide an enthusiastic level of service to all members, the Club, programs, and other staff members.
CBRC is seeking passionate, positive, focused and driven employees. If that is you, please download an application and submit application and resume to Cole Willis to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Columbia Basin Racquet Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free/Smoke Free Work Environment. CBRC offers competitive wages, benefits and opportunities. CPR, AED and First Aid Certification is a mandatory requirement of employment at CBRC.
If you have a passion for Fitness, Fun and helping people change to enhance their lives – then look no further. Columbia Basin Racquet Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free/Smoke Free Work Environment. CBRC offers competitive wages, benefits and opportunities. CPR, AED and First Aid Certification is a mandatory requirement of employment at CBRC.