What is Alloy?
ALLOY IS POWERFUL. IT’S WHERE STRENGTH MEETS MOTION.
Two things coming together to create something stronger, more powerful and longer-lasting. Alloy is a premiere personal training system that provides proven results in layers! We know that people do better with coaching, encouragement, support and accountability. Are you ready?
It is a FUSION and VARIETY of exercises that are:
- Mobility Focused
- Strength Based
What are the Layers?
Team Training: Motivated groups of 6 or more
- Foundations: You can’t build a home without a great foundation. Likewise, before we begin to build more advanced layers of fitness, you first need to establish proper movement and a base level of conditioning. With a challenging, full-body program, Foundations will ensure that your avoid injury, make progress at your pace and begin the path to success.
- Afterburn: Many people strength train with weights, while others do cardio or aerobics. Somewhere in between is Afterburn, the ultimate fat loss workout. Some of the tools and techniques may seem new to you, but many have been around for over 100 years! Not only will you burn up to 1,000 calories an hour, but you will continue to burn fat and calories up to 48 hours after your workout is complete.
- Industrial Strength: Want to get stronger, slimmer and more athletic? I.S. is the solution. Working with heavier loads and fewer reps means more strength without bulk. This program combines old- school tools with modern science to provide you with the fastest path to better strength and conditioning.
Small Group Personal Training: Groups of 2-4
- Looking for a little more attention? In the Small Group setting, we will place you in the proper level of training for your goals and concerns. During your training sessions, you will meet with one of our certified trainers in our Small Group format. In this personalized setting, you will benefit from in-depth instruction while focusing on your specific goals.
One-on-One Personal Training:
- This is for those who are wanting or needing the one on one environment due to specific goals, limitations or injuries. The entire program is tailored precisely to you!
We offer several options of personal training to meet every goal, budget and fitness level. Ask our Certified Personal Trainers to learn more.
Get Fit! Have Fun! Love Life!
- What is the Starting Point Assessment?
In the Starting Point Assessment you will meet with the Director of Training to establish your fitness goals, go through a Functional Movement Screening (FMS) and complete an initial workout.
- Do I have to do the Starting Point Assessment/FMS?
The Starting Point Assessment/FMS is crucial to conduct prior to any workout regimen you may be pursuing. Assessing your current movement/mobility allows CBRC’s trainers to place you in a program that will give you the best results.
- How long will it take?
The Starting Point Assessment will take approximately 45-60 minutes.
- What should I wear/bring?
Please wear clothing that you are comfortable working out in and water. Your assessment will conclude with a workout.
- Where do I go?
Please meet the Director of Training at the Fitness Desk located on the lower level just across the running track in the Fitness Center.
- How early should I arrive?
Please allow enough time to change into your workout attire and arrive at the Fitness Desk approximately 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- What do I do if I need to reschedule my appointment?
Please contact the Front Desk at (509) 943-8416 to reschedule.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Fitness Director Morgan Fewel at email@example.com or 943-8416.