Responsible for the daily operation of the front desk including answering a multi-line phone system and greeting and directing members and guests. The front desk is also required to book tennis courts, massage appointments, and additional rooms within the facility on our web-based Club Automation system. Will handle point of sales transactions, and have a good working knowledge of current and upcoming events. Give out facility directions, and welcome members and guests to Elite. Uphold strong customer service standards for dress, greetings/fond farewells, phone calls, and expedient customer response. Support emergency response processes as needed by the building MOD. Attend required employee staff development meetings/programs.
- Check-in members and guests, greet them with a warm welcome and a fond farewell. Be vigilant of members’ accounts for “red flags”
- Be able to multi-task by answering phone calls, taking reservations, and selling point-of-sale items.
- Handle Tennis court activities including lights, reservations, and fees. Add notes to the courts where needed.
- Direct members/guests to appropriate club areas.
- Register prospects/guests and direct them to the membership department.
- Promote and register any programs and special events at all locations.
- Handle all daily/nightly audit requirements
- Handle customer comments and concerns, be patient, courteous listener, and show empathy.
- Be aware of all programs and activities that are happening at Elite, special events in the following categories, Tennis, Youth, Aquatics, and Fitness.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION High School Diploma or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE *Previous customer service and reservations experience preferred.
*Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
*Positive interpersonal skills required.
*Excellent computer and typing skills are required.
*Excellent listening and comprehension skills required.