Commitment to Cleanliness
Cleanliness has always been a top priority for us. You will see our staff continually moving throughout our club disinfecting equipment, studios, and frequently touched surfaces.
- Continue to use commercial-grade disinfectants and sanitizers
- Spray bottles and microfiber towels provided to every member upon entry
- More hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility
- Continue nightly deep cleaning
- Reme Halo Air purification systems used to eliminate contaminants and pathogens in the air and on surfaces
- Clorox Total 360 system which uses electrostatic disinfection; a way of quickly and evenly coating a surface with a disinfecting solution.
- NanoSeptic self-cleaning wraps on door handles
Physical distancing requires keeping a 6ft distance from others.
- Floor markers at the entrance to maintain physical distancing while checking-in.
- We ask group fitness class participants to arrive at the studio as close to class time as possible to avoid overcrowding outside the studio
- Group fitness class spaces are marked
- Weight room floor design to allow for more space between machines
- Equipment unavailable to allow physical distancing will be marked with a sign
- Signs will be placed throughout the gyms to remind everyone of the 6ft physical distancing requirements
Class and Pool Sign-Up
To maintain physical distancing requirements in our group fitness classes and pools, all classes and swim lanes require advance sign-up.
All classes and swim lanes will require advance sign-up; members can sign-up 7 days in advance. Swim lanes run 7 days in advance of the start time and classes run 7 days in advance based on calendar date(ie 12:01 am).
- Sign-up is done through MINDBODY
Locker rooms will remain open for necessary storage of personal items, restrooms, and showers. Members are encouraged to bring as few items as possible to the facility and keep their time in the locker rooms as minimal as possible while maintaining a 6ft distance at all times.
- Physical distancing to be maintained in the locker rooms
- Bathrooms and sinks will be available
- Towel service is not available at this time
To prevent the spread of Covid-19, CBRC Health & Wellness Clinic requires that all staff and members wear masks or face shields in the facility at all times, including while exercising. The mask must fit securely over the nose and under the chin.
- Acceptable masks include single-use surgical masks, double-ply cloth masks, and N-95s.
- Members who are uncomfortable with a mask or cannot wear one may return to the Club when they can do so.
- A non-compliant member will be asked to leave the Club.
For more information about the importance of mask-wearing to stop the Covid-19 spread, please read this article from the CDC.
How You Can Help
Keeping our spaces clean and safe will be a team effort from all of us- staff, members, and guests. Here’s how you can help us keep our spaces clean.
- Stay home if…
- you or anyone in your household has recently or is currently experiencing any illness symptoms such as cough, fever, unusual shortness of breath, chills. A current list of COIVD-19 symptoms can be found on the CDC website.
- you are waiting on COVID-19 test results.
- Wipe down equipment before and after use with spray and microfiber. Allow the cleaned surface to fully dry before using.
- Wash your hands frequently. When a sink isn’t nearby, use hand sanitizer. Don’t wipe the hand sanitizer off. Allow it to fully dry for maximum disinfecting.
- Use hand sanitizer or wash your hand upon entry to the clinic and before and after training.
- Maintain 6 ft physical distance between yourself and others.