Commitment to Cleanliness
Cleanliness has always been a top priority for us. You will see our staff continually moving throughout our club disinfecting equipment, studios, and frequently touched surfaces.
- Continue to use commercial-grade disinfectants and sanitizers
- Spray bottles and microfiber towels provided
- More hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility
- Continue nightly deep cleaning
- Reme Halo Air purification systems are used to eliminate contaminants and pathogens in the air and on surfaces
- Clorox Total 360 system which uses electrostatic disinfection; a way of quickly and evenly coating a surface with a disinfecting solution.
How You Can Help
Keeping our spaces clean and safe will be a team effort from all of us- staff, members, and guests. Here’s how you can help us keep our spaces clean.
- Stay home if…
- you or anyone in your household has recently or is currently experiencing any illness symptoms such as cough, fever, unusual shortness of breath, chills. A current list of COIVD-19 symptoms can be found on the CDC website.
- you are waiting on COVID-19 test results.
- Wipe down equipment before and after use with spray and microfiber. Allow the cleaned surface to fully dry before using.
- Wash your hands frequently. When a sink isn’t nearby, use hand sanitizer. Don’t wipe the hand sanitizer off. Allow it to fully dry for maximum disinfecting.
- Use hand sanitizer or wash your hand upon entry to the clinic and before and after training.