Fall/Winter/Spring Kids Camp
Kids Camp Schedule
- Fall Professional Day – October 11th
- Veteran’s Day – November 11th
- School Conferences – November 25th-27th
- Winter Break –December 23rd, 26th, 27th, 30th, January 2nd & 3rd
- Martin Luther King Day – January 20th
- Semester Day – January 21st
- President’s Day – February 17th
- Spring Professional Day – March 6th
- Spring Conferences – March 12th & 13th
- Spring Break – April 6th – 10th
Summer Camp begins Wednesday, June 10th!
- Camp Hours are 6:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Health and fitness for 5-13 year olds! Kid’s Club Campers will have fun participating in a variety of activities while learning sportsmanship, leadership and teamwork! Activities include: arts & crafts, rockwall climbing, racquetball, gym games, swimming and more!
*Personal electronics may only be used during free time. All other times they are required to be put away. CBRC is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items.
Our camp counselors are excellent at making things fun and exciting while maintaining a safe environment.
Please contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 509-943-8416 for more information.
*Washington Sales tax applies to camp fees
Registration & Waiver packet must be filled out for each camper before the first day of camp!
Lunches available for $7.00