Prepare your children for swimming with CBRC Health & Wellness Clinic’s Swim Lessons. CBRC’s qualified swim instructors incorporate water safety into teaching your children how to swim and have fun!
- Classes are open to children of all ages and are offered year-round in the morning, afternoon, and evening. Find a class that fits your needs!
How to Sign up for Group Swim Lessons:
- Pick a swim level–either from your child’s experience or our recommendation
- Pick a class day and time that works for your swimmer
- Register online HERE, stop by, or call the front desk (509)943-8416
PRO TIP: Print, fill out, and bring in our packet to make sign-ups fast and easy!
Private & Semi-Private Lessons:
Please email Kariwoelber@my-cbrc.com your availability and swimmer’s skill level. We will place you with an instructor as soon as possible!
- Help our instructors and fellow students stay healthy. Please refrain from bringing your child if they have any of the following symptoms: runny nose, consistent or chronic cough, ear infection, fever, rash, pink eye, or diarrhea.
- Our group lessons are a 4:1 student to teacher ratio.
- If a class has 1 student or less, it may be canceled.
- Each class is 30 minutes in length and must have at least three swimmers registered.
- An additional instructor will be added to classes with more than four swimmers.
- Make-ups must occur during the current session and within a class of equal or lesser ability. We will offer two designated make-up days per session. If your child misses a class due to illness, you may reserve one spot during a make-up day, as long as there is a spot available. You must reserve a spot by the Thursday before the make-up day. Make-up classes are limited. We do not guarantee the availability of make-up classes.
- We will not grant refunds or credits for missed classes. No refunds will be granted after the first class.
For more information, please contact Kari Woelber at (509) 943-8416 or Kariwoelber@my-cbrc.com.