Find information about the United States Tennis Association, sign-up for USTA league play, USTA league and sanctioned tournament schedules, renew membership, etc.
Information about the Pacific Northwest section of the USTA.
Sporthaus & CBRC have a joint racquet demo program. Please see the tennis department for more information regarding the right racquet for you!
TENNIS COURT RESERVATION RULES
- An Individual Membership may have ONLY ONE reservation on the books at any one time. A Couple or Family Membership may have only two reservations on the books at the same time, so long as they are using a different family member’s name.
- Reservations may be made on-line through a member’s user account or in person. Phone reservations are not available at this time. The member who is making the reservation must be on the court during the assigned reservation period. All names of the player members who will be on court with you must be supplied at the time the reservation is being made.
- All players are required to check in at the Front Desk. If you have a last-minute substitution, please let the Front Desk know when you check-in. At this time, we are allowing only 4 members on a court unless it is for a scheduled group lesson.
- Reservations may be made up to four (4) days in advance. That makes a total of five days on the books, the present day and the following four. Times become available at 7AM online on the day you can make the reservation. For example, reservations can be made for anytime Friday after 7AM on Monday. The next reservation can be made after the starting time of the current reservation that you have on the books.
- Back-to-back reservations will not be allowed except in cases where there is an open court after the initial reservation is completed. Any players on a reservation cannot make another reservation immediately before or after.
- Same-day reservations can be made if courts are available.
- Reservations on Courts 1 to 4 and outside Courts 7 and 8 are normally for 1-1/2 hours at set starting times. Courts 5 and 6 can be reserved for 1/2, 1 or 1 1/2 hours on the hour or half-hour as available.
- A member without a Full Club Membership (i.e., Health Club member) is limited to playing tennis on a walk-on basis only and are subject to the $15 (ages 14+)/$10 (ages 6-13)/$5 (5 and under) guest fee per person and are limited to playing 3 times a year. Players must check-in at the Front Desk for walk-on reservations.