2017/2018 Camp Dates
- Fall Professional Day – Friday, October 13
- Veteran’s Day – Friday, November 10
- Fall Conferences – November 20-22
- Christmas Break December 20-22; December 26-29; January 2
- Martin Luther King Day – Monday, January 15
- Semester Day – Monday, January 22
- President’s Day – Monday, February 19
- Spring Professional Day – Friday, March 9
- Spring Conferences – March 15-16
- Spring Break – April 2-6
Health and fitness for 5-13 year olds! Kid’s Club Campers will have fun participating in a variety of activities while learning sportsmanship, leadership and teamwork! Activities include:
- gym games
- rockwall climbing
- arts and crafts
Camp Hours are 6:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Our camp counselors are excellent at making things fun and exciting while maintaining a safe environment.
Please contact Kayla French, KaylaFrench@my-cbrc.com, or 509-943-8416 for more information.
*Washington Sales tax applies to camp & lunch fees
**Camp Shirts are required for all campers. T-shirts are available for $12 per camper.
Registration & Waiver packet must be filled out for each camper o the first day of camp!
Lunches available for $7.00+tax