2018 Camp Dates
- Summer Camp Begins – June 13
- Camp Hours are 6:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Health and fitness for 5-13 year olds! Kid’s Club Campers will have fun participating in a variety of activities while learning sportsmanship, leadership and teamwork! Activities include:
- 6:30 am Camp Opens; Supervised Free time (Personal electronics allowed)
- 9:30 -11:45 Rotations (Structured activities), Walking Field Trips, Guest speakers, Fitness Days, or Open gym
- 11:45 -12:15 Lunch
- 12:15 -1:30 Quiet Time/Movie (No personal electronics allowed)
- 1:30 -3:15 Swimming at Pelican Bay
- 3:15 -3:30 Change from swim
- 3:30 – 4:00 Snack/Sand Bar
- 4:00-5:30 Supervised Free Time (Personal electronics allowed)
*The following agenda and camp calendar is subject to change at any time. Time frames are approximate and adjusted based on the day and scheduled activities. Listed activities are scheduled, but not guaranteed for any specific day.
*All walking field trips require camp t-shirts ($11.05 + tax). If you child does not have one, they will be required to remain at the Club during the field trip. Campers must be dropped off at the camp desk outside of the Rockwall room.
*Personal electronics may only be used during free time. All other times they are required to be put away. CBRC is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items.
Our camp counselors are excellent at making things fun and exciting while maintaining a safe environment.
Please contact Kayla French, KaylaFrench@my-cbrc.com, or 509-943-8416 for more information.
*Washington Sales tax applies to camp fees
Registration & Waiver packet must be filled out for each camper before the first day of camp!
Lunches available for $7.00